What is this metric used for?
The Startups list shows the start-ups working on my technology.
Using scientific production (articles, thesis, conferences...), IP, networks, projects, clinical trials and Web visibility of start-ups on a search, it is possible to visualize the highest ranked.
How is the graphic built?
This selection is based on scientific production (articles, thesis, conferences...), IP, networks, projects, clinical trials and visibility of the start-ups. Each of these criteria is also analyzed via a graph technology according to several weights related to volumes, dates, scientific recognition, visibility,...
Start-ups are defined by the number of employees below 250.
The list of starts up includes starts ups and SMEs that have published scientific document(s) or filed patent(s) or participated to project(s) or clinical trial(s) or communicated on topics related to your search.
Click on the graph to access to the list of startups. Click on a stat up name to access to its profile.
To go further
Starts ups are ordered by default by relevance. The relevancy of a start up is mainly based on the following indicators:
- Number of published documents (all types of documents)
- Sum of the scores of its documents (all types)
- Centrality in the query network : the centrality is an indicator based on the number and distance of connections of a node in a network.
- Diversity of scientific works (number of different types)
- Sum of the scores of the start up web pages