When exporting a dashboard, you will export all the graphs and lists of the dashboard.
Note that you can also generate a report in powerpoint format. To do so, see how to Generate a report.
To export a Dashboard, perform the following steps:
1. Select the dashboard you want to export.
2. Click on the 3dot button at the top right corner of the app and select Add to export clipboard:
3. Click on the Clipboard button to display the Export clipboard window:
4. Select the file format to be exported for the images and for the lists and click Export : once the export has been done, a notification is available at the top right corner.
6. Click the Downloads icon to display the Downloads window and click on each file you want to download: