You can save a query in order to rerun it later.
Saving a run query can be done:
Save a run query from the Search History
To save a run query from 'History', perform the following steps:
- Click the Search History icon at the top right corner of the app to display the Search History pane.
2. Select the appropriate query in the Search History pane, click the 3dot button and select the Add to bookmarks option:
Save a run query from the Search Results interface
To save a run query from the search results interface, perform the following steps:
- Run a query.
- On the search results interface, click the star icon as shown below and Add to bookmarks:
3. Rename the saved query and add it on a folder:
Once the query is saved, the star becomes yellow:
4. Saved queries can be retrieved in the Bookmarks menu: