The Patenting Activity pane gives you an access to the patents porfolio of an organization and includes the following items:
- Portfolio: shows the number of inventions of the organization
- Top protected countries: shows the volume of inventions that have a living procedure by country.
- Status: shows the proportion of alive patents
- First filling countries: shows the first applications by country
- Inventions filing over the last 10 years
Clicking on the Patenting Activity gives you an access to the organization's patents portfolio.
You can access to the list of patents families underneath the graph and you can apply filters.
These patents are not all related to the searched topic. To access to the patents families related to the searched topic, click Patenting Activity in the Why pane.