To run a Competitive Landscap, first you have to set up the organizations you want to compare. To do so, you have to bookmark and qualify at least 2 organizations as competitors. If you would like to see how your organization positions itself in relation to other organizations, you can also indicate which one is your organization.
You can compare a dozen organizations. Beyond that, the visibility of the graphs will not be optimal.
You can :
- Set up Organizations from the Competitive Landscape dashboard
- Set up Organizations from the Company profiles
- Set up Organizations from an organization profile
- Set up Organizations from the search results
The list of organizations that have been set up is visible in the Company Profiles.
Set up Organizations from the Competitive Landscape dashboard
To do so, click the Competitive Landscape tab and follow the online instructions:
Set up Organizations from the Company profiles
1. Click the icon Company Profiles available at the top right corner of the app: the Company Profiles is displayed.
2. Type the name of the organizations you want to bookmark and click on Add to bookmarks in the Organizations suggestions list:
Then, click on Classify and add the appropriate tag to the organization, i.e. It's my company if it is your organization or Competitor if it is not your company.
The Competitive Landscape will take into account only the organizations tagged as it's my company and Competitors. Indicating your organization is optional.
As a result, the organizations tagged as it's my company and competitors will be taken into account when running a Competititve Landscape.
Set up Organizations from an organization profile
1. Open an organization profile.
2. Bookmark and quailfy the organization using the 3dot button at the upper right corner of the app:
Set up Organizations from the search results
Once you run a query, you can navigate through the players list within the Key players panel : when you identify an organization profile of interest, click the 3dot button to add it to the bookmark and qualify it. The organization will be added to the Company Profiles.