The Competitive Landscape dashboard allows you to quickly understand the competitive environment around topics of your choice.
Exploring metrics and analyses of your competitor’s work will allow you to:
- Better understand and position your competitors’ innovation activity.
- Identify new competitors and discover emerging actors in your field.
To use the Competitive Landscape, you first need to set up the list of organizations you want to compare.
The Competitive Landscape dashboard includes 3 main analytics groups:
- The Competitors pane helps you to understand how your competitors are positioned overall.
- The Strategy pane allows you to quickly understand in which areas and on which new technologies your competitors are positioned.
- The Did you Know pane provides some suggestions of possible and emerging competitors that you have may not identified yet.