The Corporate Activity pane includes the following items:
The Corporate Activity information (Funding, Investment, M&A) is coming from CrunchBase.
A funding round is a process that consists of the company concerned raising money from investors. This means new partners enter, acquiring part of the company’s share capital and, consequently, also having control over a part of it. In return for this funding, investors expect the company to grow and succeed in order to recover, at least, their invested capital.
The Funding pane shows:
- The number of funding rounds made by the organization
- The total funding amounts
- The cumulative funding amount
- The details of each funding round including the funding round date, type, investor’s name and amount.
Click the Funding pane to access to the details of each funding round. Filters options are available on the right side.
The Investments made by an organization shows in which domains it has an interest.
The Investment pane shows:
- The number of investments made by the organization
- The organization’s name of the last investment made by the organization
- The main categories of interest associated to these investments
- The organizations in which the organization has made investments
Click the Investment pane to access to the details of each investment. Filters options are available on the right side.
Merge and Acquisitions (M&A)
Mergers and acquisitions are used by companies as an accelerator of growth, with the aim of developing their activities, increasing their financial strength and their market shares.
The Merges and Acquisitions pane shows:
- The number of acquisitions made by the organization
- The name of the last organization that has been acquired
- A chart pie showing the distribution of categories
- The list of acquisitions made by the organization
Click the M&A pane to access to the details of each M&A. Filters options are available on the right side.