To export a graph, perform the following steps:
1. Click the 3dot button on the graph you want to export and select Add to export clipboard:
The graph is sent to the clipboard available at the top right corner:
2. Click on the Clipboard button to display the Export clipboard window:
3. Select the file format to be exported:
Note that if you want to export several graphs, you can check the option Compress all files in a ZIP.
4. Click Export: once the export has been done, a notification is available at the top right corner:
5. Click the Downloads icon to display the Downloads window and click on the file you want to download: