The list of starts up includes starts ups and SMEs that have published scientific document(s) or filed patent(s) or participated to project(s) or clinical trial(s) or communicated on topics related to your search.
Start-ups are defined by the number of employees below 250.
Starts ups are ordered by default by relevance.
The relevancy of a start up is mainly based on the following indicators:
- Number of published documents (all types of documents)
- Sum of the scores of its documents (all types)
- Centrality in the query network : the centrality is an indicator based on the number and distance of connections of a node in a network.
- Diversity of scientific works (number of different types)
- Sum of the scores of the start up web pages